Of the 42 parks earning “A” grades this year in the fourth annual consumer satisfaction survey of campgrounds, RV parks and resorts announced on Nov. 30 during the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds’ (ARVC) annual Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo, eight of them or 20% are from California, the California Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (CalARVC) noted.
The California recipients are:
- Anaheim Resort RV Park, Anaheim, Calif., a two-time winner.
- Far Horizons 49er Village RV Resort, Plymouth, Calif., a first-time winner.
- Meadowcliff Lodge & RV Resort, Coleville, Calif., a four-time winner.
- Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, Calif., a three-time winner.
- Shadow Hills RV Resort, Indio, Calif., a first-time winner.
- The Springs at Borrego RV Resort and Golf Course, Borrego Springs, Calif., a three-time winner.
- Wine Country RV Resort, Paso Robles, Calif., a first-time winner.
- Wishon Village RV Park, Shaver Lake, Calif., a two-time winner.
The GuestReviews online survey program was launched early in 2008 and has become the most widely utilized benefit program for CalARVC & ARVC members. Members can choose from four reporting options with the basic level at no cost and premium options that don’t exceed $500 per year.
Consumers are invited to submit their own reviews for any member campground or RV resort that they have recently visited by finding the park’s page on www.GoCampingAmerica.com and clicking on the “Reviews” tab. Previous guests’ comments and ratings are posted on this park’s page along with a review submission form.
For more information about the online survey program, contact Bob MacKinnon of GuestReviews.com at (877) 707-7080.