Toward the goal of $500,000, the RV dealerships in The Adventurer Group – Fraserway RV, Country RV and Travelhome RV – have already exceeded the goal by raising $580,011 for Samaritan’s Purse Canada and Canadian Red Cross. They have done this by:
- Donating $1,500 from every RV sold in British Columbia.
- Donating 10% of retail parts sold.
- Donating 10% of retail rental bookings from our British Columbia rental locations.
- Donating $750 from every RV sold at any of our seven dealerships outside of British Columbia.
- Offering a $1,000 credit on an Adventurer Group Cash Card for evacuated or displaced residents purchasing an RV.
- Matching donations dollar-for-dollar by 800+ employees within The Adventurer Group.
The Adventurer Group will continue to raise funds through their original deadline of Sept. 30.
“I am inspired by our customer’s response to these efforts, and encouraged by our staff and suppliers’ generosity,” says James Epp, owner of The Adventurer Group. “I also want to acknowledge the tireless work of Samaritan’s Purse Canada and Canadian Red Cross in effectively implementing the donations and aid.”
“Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with all of those affected by the fires,” said campaign spokesperson Amanda Henschell, for The Adventurer Group. “I want to thank and acknowledge the teams at all 13 participating dealerships for their contributions to these trusted organizations. Samaritan’s Purse Canada, Canadian Red Cross and other qualified registered community organizations are maintaining a strong presence in the affected areas. They must meet our standards prior to us releasing and allocating the funds. This will help us ensure that the funds will efficiently and effectively make a tangible difference in these tragic circumstances.”
The Adventurer Group operates business units across Canada and continues to maintain their commitment that their customers’ vacation dreams are realized since 1969. Collectively, The Adventurer Group offers expertise in RV sales, parts, service and rentals.