The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) has a number of resources available to help park owners sort through the CARES Act, the $2 trillion stimulus package that President Trump signed on Friday (March 27).
- [NEW!] Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Process for Accessing SBA’s Disaster Relief Lending
- How to Complete the SBA Disaster Relief Loan Application
Have a Question about the CARES ACT or SBA Loans? Get it Answered by an Industry Expert at Monday’s FREE Webinar!
There are lots of questions about COVID-19 and how it is affecting RV parks and campgrounds. ARVC has a panel of industry experts in emergency planning, marketing, insurance, banking and
finance, legal and advocacy ready to answer all your questions. Webinars start at 11 a.m. (EST) every Monday and Thursday. REGISTER HERE
ARVC also continues to update its coronavirus blog, Coronavirus: What You Can Do to Protect Your Park, on a daily basis.
Some of the key features:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) resources, including cleaning and disinfecting guidelines, information on how to protect yourself, your employees and your campers, communication resources … etc.
- A COVID-19 resource page.
- Updates on Small Business Administration (SBA) loans and other information from the SBA.
- A section on advocacy and the efforts ARVC is performing to ensure campgrounds and RV parks throughout the U.S. remain open.
- Recordings of ARVC’s emergency webinar series. You can access the latest one here.
- State-specific updates, including a state, county and city list of restrictions, closures, and executive orders.
- ARVC’s daily updates on any changes.