The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) continues to update its coronavirus blog, Coronavirus: What You Can Do to Protect Your Park, on a daily basis.
The blog is filled with key information on national, state and local levels, and is designed to give park owners and state association executives access to up-to-date information on orders, policies…etc. that may be impacting their parks.
Some of the key features:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) resources, including cleaning and disinfecting guidelines, information on how to protect yourself, your employees and your campers, communication resources … etc.
- A COVID-19 resource page.
- Updates on Small Business Administration (SBA) loans and other information from the SBA.
- A section on advocacy and the efforts ARVC is performing to ensure campgrounds and RV parks throughout the U.S. remain open.
- Recordings of ARVC’s emergency webinar series. You can access the latest one here.
- State-specific updates, including a state, county and city list of restrictions, closures, and executive orders.
- ARVC’s daily updates on any changes.
ARVC also has a host of resources available by clicking here.
If you have any questions you can contact ARVC by emailing [email protected] or calling (303) 681-0401