Next week on Oct. 6, in a small gold-country town, California park operators will be gathering from around the state for the California Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (CalARVC) Fall RV Park Getaway.
Industry experts, CalARVC staff members and campground owners will be sharing ideas and exchanging information.
Location: Quaint historic Coloma, snuggled alongside the south fork of the American River with the Marshall Gold Discovery State Park within walking distance of Coloma Resort.
Coloma Resort: This park tour will not only feature the expected amenities of an RV park but this one will feature a ropes course, wedding venues, nonprofit elementary school education programs, park models, bunk houses and more!
- Ed Poole is the eminent California Public Utility Commission attorney in California specializing in the MH park community. Ed will discuss the issues around electric sub-metering, solar panel installation, California Climate Rebates and the trending discussions around water meter installations.
- The Faita Family Members – Coloma Resort is much more than an RV Park. Coloma Resort has created the non-profit Coloma Outdoor Discovery School, a residential program offering one to four day experiences in the following areas: gold rush history, science, and ropes challenge. They also market their unique wedding venue and concession with the California State Parks Department.
- Dave Kendrick, Dogtrekker— Be Pet Passionate
- Reid Lundstrom, SCS Communications — Cable vs. Satellite TV
- Wes & Diane Sanders, Pioneer RV Park — Getting & Keeping Club Business
- Tyler Campbell, Tytanium Ideas—Social Ads
- Paul T Jensen, Attorney at Law—Ask the Attorney
- Christian Campisi, Bonterra Solar—More than Energy Production, Solar Sells Lifestyle
Meals: Eat out of a gold pan and enjoy pizza from an outdoor, wood-fired oven.
Native Indian Campfire: Top the day off around the campfire for an hour of stories told by a period-dressed Native American.