“Tips and Tricks for Tracking What Matters” and “State of the Wi-Fi Industry” will be the morning sessions for the California Association of RV Parks and Campground’s (CalARVC) 2018 Fall RV Park Day scheduled for September 26 at Wine Country RV Park in Paso Robles.
Tips and Tricks for Tracking What’s Important, Lindsey Foos, Fireside Accounting: Handling the accounting for your property can be an overwhelming task. When an operator is being pulled in so many different directions, the books are often the last thing they want to worry about. However, as daunting as it may seem, accounting is no doubt one of the most crucial elements of your business.
In this presentation, “Tips and Tricks for Tracking What’s Important,” learn the techniques to better tackle your property’s accounting. Discover ways to make sense of your reporting and find some solutions that you can work with to not only keep a pulse on your property’s performance, but also help you to make decisions that can dramatically improve your bottom line.
Topics that will be covered:
- Why accurate and detailed accounting is critical.
- What elements are important to track.
- How to track your property’s performance.
- Using financial data to make decisions.
State of the Wi-Fi Industry, Eric Stumberg, TengoInternet: Guests’ Wi-Fi expectations are changing each year. Eric will share the what to expect beyond 2018.
- Consumer expectations of Wi-Fi.
- The Wi-Fi service problem – fewer than one in five parks met guest expectations in 2017.
- 3 keys to successful Wi-Fi – Bandwidth, network and management.
- Bandwidth – the biggest gap.
- Why Wi-Fi network design matters.
- The rise of premium Wi-Fi.
- Honest communication – how to communicate to your guests about Wi-Fi.
To learn more about the event and register click here.