Campspot is making it easier than ever for campgrounds to track the health of their businesses with the launch of Campspot Analytics, according to a press release.
This new reporting tool provides parks with visual dashboards that reflect key health metrics. Campgrounds can see data on overall park operations at a glance or schedule updates to be sent by email at a regular cadence.
“We want to make it as straightforward as possible for parks to measure and monitor the health of their businesses, ” said Josh Traxler, COO of Campspot. “With Campspot Analytics, it’s easy to see which parts of the business are booming and where there might be room for growth.”
As part of the early access program, campgrounds will receive an email to set up their Campspot Analytics account. Every park gets a FREE seat with the option to buy additional seats. The same applies for groups with multiple parks — there will be one free seat allotted for each park.
Users will have access to a collection of standard dashboards which include:
- Park Overview – An overview of recent booking trends and active feature statuses
- YoY Metric Comparison – An easy view of your park’s Occupancy, Site nights, Revenue, ADR, and RevPAR over the previous year
- Operations Summary – An overview of today’s activities at your park including arrivals, departures, and add-ons
- Campspot Value – A summary of Campspot’s revenue-driving features and the impact they have on your park
- Occupancy Pace Report – An overview of your park’s occupancy on future dates to help with revenue optimization
- Portfolio Overview (for businesses with more than one park) – An overview at the organization level of what is happening across your portfolio
New dashboards will be added on a regular basis.
A full suite of reports are still available for download when campgrounds want to dig deeper into specific areas, while the enterprise-level Reservation Activity Feed, which launched earlier this year, gives parks the option to feed data into their own business insights tools.