The Canadian Camping and RV Council (CCRVC) announced that it has finalized an endorsement program with United Leasing & Finance for their asset purchases exclusive to CCRVC members and affiliate campgrounds.
Highlights of the program include:
- Financing on tangible assets, identifiable with a serial number including cabins, lawn mowers and tractors.
- Attractive interest rates.
- Flexible payment options that fit with the seasonality/cash flow for campgrounds.
- Assets may include: cabins and machinery.
- Easy credit application process and expedited approvals via central location.
- One contact point available to answer questions and guide members through the advantages of leasing.
“Canadian Camping and RV Council is extremely excited to launch this exclusive program with United Leasing & Finance” said Robert Trask, chairman of CCRVC. “Campgrounds are a seasonal business and working with a lender who is flexible and knows our business was critical in looking to develop a relationship with a financial partner. We believe that CCRVC members and affiliate campgrounds will find the program extremely attractive and beneficial to their businesses”.
To complete an application on CCRVC’s visit www.CampinCanada.ca.