Firefighters were dispatched at 8:20 p.m., Thursday (Jan. 24) to the Mesa/Apache Junction Kampgrounds of America (KOA) Journey in the 1500 block of South Tomahawk Road for a report of smoke and fire in a structure, according to the Apache Junction Independent.
The Superstition (Ariz.) Fire and Medical District (SMFD) and the Mesa Fire and Medical Department responded, SFMD Assistant Chief/Fire Marshal Richard Ochs said in a release.
“The first truck arrived in four minutes to find smoke in the building from an apparent dryer fire. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire and then remove smoke from the building,” he said.
No one was injured during the fire.
To read more click here.