RV travelers looking for one more excuse to take a trip are getting an assist from El Monte RV Rentals, one of the nation’s largest RV rental firms. The RV rental and sales company has announced in a news release its “Top Ten Fall Foliage Road Trips,” highlighting scenic autumn wonders across the country.
“Fall foliage trips are a popular way to get out on the road after Labor Day,” said Joe Laing, director of marketing. “We’ve created this list to help folks plan short RV trips into the countryside. In addition, we offer fall travel specials to make these trips more affordable.”
Trees in every U.S. region sport glorious foliage in the fall, prompting nature lovers and photographers to flock to their favorite spots. Laing continues, “Residents in every region have special places they visit for leap peeping. We hope our list encourages travelers to get out and discover the beautiful fall foliage in other states.”
Alphabetically, here is El Monte RV’s list of the Top Ten Fall Foliage Road Trips:
- Acadia National Park – Maine, especially Park Loop Road.
- Adirondacks Region – New York, especially Central Adirondack Trail.
- Blue Ridge Parkway – from Great Smoky Mountains National Park in North Carolina to Shenandoah National Park in Virginia.
- Coconino National Forest – Arizona, General Crook Trail Loop Road.
- Kancamagus Scenic Byway – New Hampshire, White Mountain National Forest.
- Keweenaw Peninsula – Michigan, Hwys 26 and 41 to Copper Harbor.
- Lake Champlain Valley – Vermont, Burlington to the Lake Champlain Islands.
- Mark Twain National Forest – Missouri, especially Skyline Drive and Sugar Camp National Scenic Byway.
- San Bernardino National Forest – California, Rim of the World Scenic Byway.
- San Juan Skyway – Colorado, loops from Durango through Ouray, Telluride and Cortez back to Durango.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, El Monte RV is one of America’s leading motorhome and RV rental and sales companies, catering to both international and domestic travelers.