At Escapade earlier this year, Escapees RV Club leadership dropped the hint to members that something big was coming for members this fall. Last week, the club eagerly shared with members the launch of a new mobile app, designed specifically for them, according to a press release.
This new app offers a variety of features that make benefits more accessible for members. With this initial launch of the app, members can;
- Update account information
- Manage membership settings
- View digital membership card
- Contact the Member Services Team
- Access member directories
- View the club’s event calendar
Members who also use the club’s popular mail-forwarding service can:
- Update mailing instructions
- View and manage mail scans
- Review mailing and postage history
With this app, members have access to their accounts any time, anywhere. Features such as the discount park directory make it easier to find savings on camping across North America. The Commercial Directory lets members check out for savings before purchasing items like tires or accessories, or services such as insurance, roadside assistance, and more.
This is only the first version of the mobile app, too! Phase two is already underway, bringing more features and access to mobile users.
To learn more and download the app for both Apple and Android, visit Escapees.com/mobileapp.