Cooler weather and fall colors will provide the perfect setting for dozens of special family events at Four Points RV Resorts’ six locations in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi and Pennsylvania, according to a press release.
From scary to not-so-scary, kids and grown-ups alike will celebrate the season with trick-or-treating, fall crafts, magic pumpkin patches, and costume and site decorating contests. Haunted trails will terrify campers with ghosts, ghouls and goblins who are especially frightening after dark. Younger guests, as well as older ones who scare easily, can enter the trails during the day for a less chilling visit.
At Four Points’ four Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort locations, kids will enjoy up-close fun with the Yogi Bear characters and Jellystone Park-themed activities.
The Jellystone Park in Pittsfield, Ill., is hosting a new country music fest the weekend of Sept. 22. Depending upon the location, campers also can enjoy a Pet Lover’s Weekend, a Scarecrow Weekend, an Octoberfest celebration, a chili cookoff and live music.
Four Points RV Resorts include:
- Paradise Ranch RV Resort in Tylertown, Miss.
- Pioneer Lakes RV Resort in Somerset, Pa.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park PA Wilds in Mansfield, Pa.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Pine Lakes in Pittsfield, Ill.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Lake Monroe in Bloomington, Ind.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Monticello in Monticello, Iowa
Visit www.fourpointsrvresorts.com for more information.