The Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association (PRVCA), organizers of America’s Largest RV Show, to be held Sept. 10-16 in Hershey, Pa., announced the show sponsors.
The sponsorships enhance the experience for both consumers and exhibitors alike, providing additions to the event that welcomes or aids those in attendance, according to a news release. America’s Largest RV Show would like to thank the sponsors for their support.
The 2012 sponsors include the following:
- Envirogencat: Registration coffee and cookies, Giant Center banner, fence banner, press lounge, Red Carpet Breakfast, video board.
- Fulton Bank: Marcus Allen Meet and Greet football and mini helmets.
- Camping World of Hanover: camper giveaway.
- Keller Marine & RV: Red Carpet Breakfast.
- Progressive Insurance: Giant Center banners, program, video board.
- Protective Asset Protection Division: F & I Clinic.
- Rockwood RV: camper giveaway.
- RVTrader.com: program, video board, shuttle, banners.
- Tobin Agency: golf carts, industry party hors d’oeuvres.
- TruMark Dealer Services: F & I Clinic.
- WGAL: camper giveaway.
For more information about America’s Largest RV Show, visit www.largestRVshow.com.