While the January/February issue of RVBusiness is landing in the mailboxes of subscribers this week, the digital edition is available now.
RVBusiness is the sister publication to Woodall’s Campground Magazine. RVB is a leading trade journal in the RV industry.
With a cover featuring Pete Liegl, Bob Martin and Michael Happe – the leaders of Forest River Inc., THOR Industries Inc. and Winnebago Industries Inc., respectively – the issue is loaded with articles, columns and feature stories including full coverage of the RV Industry Power Breakfast and the RV Dealers Convention/Expo.
Other stories in this issue include:
• The second installment of the Wells Fargo Market report, with this edition focusing on the results of the annual RVB/Wells Fargo Survey.
• RVB’s selections for the 2021 Newsmakers of the Year.
• A closer look at the two biggest product trends for 2022 model year – off-grid and off-road.
• Tiffin Motorhomes and Freightliner Customer Chassis Corp. partner on the all-new Allegro Bay Super C.
• A Guest Column from Ryan Elias of Leisure Travel Vans introducing the industry to the RV Industry Association’s recently launched Emerging Leaders Coalition.
• A feature story on the partnership between Midwest Sales & Service and GE Appliances, the newest appliance supplier for the industry.
• A conversation with Priority RV Network leaders.
• Complete coverage of the RVBusiness Top 50 Dealer Awards.
• The influx of RV lifestyle television programs.
• Other businesses featured in this issue include Norcold, NTP-STAG, Encore RV, EasyCare, Roadpass Digital, Dexko Global, Progress Manufacturing, Brown & Brown, FMCA, Go Power!, WFCO, Way Interglobal, Stromberg Carlson, Ranger Distribution, Arterra, EQ United and dozens more.