The COVID-19 pandemic has changed everything, including plans for the Oct. 23-24 Kampgrounds of America Inc. (KOA) Buyer’s Workshop that had been scheduled to be held at the Fort Collins/Lakeside KOA Holiday.
However, KOA will still be providing prospective owners with all of the vital information they need to make those big decisions about future campground-ownership via the VIRTUAL KOA Buyer’s Workshop.
The two-day KOA Virtual Buyer’s Workshop, which will still be held from Oct. 23-24, will provide attendees with all of the same information they would have received in-person.
The Virtual Workshop will cover topics including:
- The Benefits of Campground Ownership
- Factors to Consider When Buying an Existing Campground
- Understand Asking Price & Valuation
- Acquiring the necessary funding
- Moving from Contract to Closing
- Understanding the Scope of Campground Insurance Required
- A Comprehensive Overview of Owning & Operating a Campground
- Understanding KOA Franchising and the KOA Franchising System
The KOA Virtual Buyer’s Workshop sessions will run four hours each day. There will be plenty of time available for KOA camping and finance experts to answer all attendee questions.
The entire Virtual KOA Buyer’s Workshop costs only $300 per household.
Attendees can save $50 off the workshop fee by registering prior to Sept. 18.
Registration for the event includes an exclusive KOA Buyer’s Workshop Handbook, complete with copies of all of the presentations along with other helpful resources. The Handbook is only available to workshop attendees (attendees from outside the U.S. will incur an additional $25 shipping fee).
For more information on Virtual KOA Buyer’s Workshop click HERE.
Registration for the Virtual KOA Buyer’s Workshop is now available by calling (800) 548-7239 or emailing [email protected]