Kampgrounds of America Inc. recently announced the dates for its 2022 Fall KOA Buyer’s Workshop.
This informative event is scheduled for Oct. 8 & 9 at the Fort Collins/Lakeside KOA Holiday in Colorado.
Designed exclusively for prospective campground owners, the Fall KOA Buyer’s Workshop will feature workshops on the below topics:
- Factors to consider when buying an existing campground
- A comprehensive look at what it takes to own and operate a campground
- Overview of the camping industry as well as outdoor hospitality trends
- In-depth information on the campground purchase process, presented by KOA’s lending partner, Independence Bank
- A look at the unique insurance needs a campground can bring
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the “Fort Collins/Lakeside KOA Holiday” for an up-close look at campground operations
The registration fee to attend the two-day workshop is $275 per person or $325 per couple and includes an exclusive KOA Buyer’s Handbook, which includes all information presented throughout the workshop as well as other helpful resources. The handbook is only available to workshop attendees.
A limited number of spots are available for the Buyer’s Workshop. Reservations can be made by clicking here.
KOA is the world’s largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds with 525 locations across the U.S. and Canada united under the mission of “connecting people to the outdoors and each other.” KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – offer sites and amenities designed for every type of camping experience.
For more information, visit KOA.com.