Lance Camper Manufacturing Corp. is celebrating its 50th anniversary by announcing a partnership with the AmeriGO RV Club. As a special thank you to their customers, Lance will be offering all new owners membership into the nation’s newest RV club. As a member of AmeriGO, Lance owners will enjoy all of the benefits of this new and growing association.
AmeriGO members are part of a brand new, unique and growing enhancement of the RV lifestyle, according to a written announcement from Lance. Enthusiasts who care about getting the most out of their trips on the open road and beyond are able to tap into an unlimited flow of news and information which provides the content they care about along with tips and tricks to aid them along the way.
“All of us at AmeriGO are thrilled to be partnering with Lance and providing their customers with the host of great benefits and information that the club offers,” said Mike Schneider, CEO. “Thanks in large part to the great support we’re getting throughout the RV industry from companies like Lance, we are very encouraged by the start to our new club.”
With this gift AmeriGO membership Lance owners can enjoy benefits such as:
- Exclusive 10% savings at hundreds of AmeriGO affiliated campgrounds.
- Savings on accessories and services at AmeriGO’s nationwide network of premier dealers.
- Discounted dining, shopping, attractions and events across North America.
- Access to an exclusive member’s only electronic “Lifestyle Group” with features aimed at sharing interests such as tailgating, fishing, Nascar, vintage RV’s and full timing.
- Discounted RV insurance coverage.
Bob Rogers, director of marketing at Lance, said, “We want our owners to get the very most out of their new truck camper, travel trailer or toy hauler and this partnership provides some great benefits to allow them to capitalize on their ownership.”