Members of the Michigan Association of Recreational Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC) can attend a meeting an holiday luncheon Dec. 11 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST at the MARVAC office.
The cost for the lunch event is $25.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Affordable Health Care Act Update – Bonnie Bochniak, MBPA
- Finding Financing Alternatives — Jack Brusewitz, Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Legislative Update — Bill Wortz, Public Affairs Associates
- “Ask the DEQ” — Paul Sisson, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Forecasting Weather Emergencies — WILX Meteorologist (Invited)
- Association Update — Association staff
- Roundtables and Cookies—Industry peer discussions
Registration forms need to be faxed or mailed in by Dec. 6.
Fax: (517) 349-3543
Mail: MARVAC, 2222 Association Drive, Okemos, MI 48864
For more information contact MARVAC Director Bill Sheffer at (517) 349–330 ext. 11
or e–mail [email protected].