Getting a taste of southwest Michigan gets a whole lot easier for guests at the Coloma/St. Joseph KOA Holiday in Benton Harbor, Mich., as it has announced the availability of local craft beers and wines for sale at the campground’s general store, according to Moody on the Market.
“Bringing families and friends together around a campfire is what we do better than anyone,” said Mark Lemoine, owner of Fifth Level Hospitality Inc., which operates the campground. “Responsibly enjoying a local craft beer or wine can make that exceptional experience even more relaxing.”
Their offerings will feature select craft beers and wines that showcase the industry in southwest Michigan. Lemoine made selections for his guests that will appeal to a wide palette of tastes, and which also captures an outdoor vibe.
The craft beers include:
- Kumbaya Brown by Silver Harbor Brewing Co. in St. Joseph
- Morning Tripping by Tapistry Brewery in Bridgman
- Wake and Lake by Three Blondes Brewing in South Haven
- Vacation by Round Barn Brewery in Baroda
The local wines include:
- Beach Cottage White, Beach Cottage Red, and South Pier Niagara White by 12 Corners
Vineyards in Benton Harbor.
- Starry Starry White, Devil’s Head Red, and Watusi Red by Karma Vista Vineyards in Coloma.
- Michcato, S’more, and Lemonade Sangria by St. Julian Winery in Paw Paw.