The Northeast Campground Association (NCA) has a robust line-up planned for the 2015 Northeast Conference on Camping.
The event, at its new location at the Radisson Nashua Hotel in Nashua, N.H., will run March 19-21.
Conference seminars include:
- Advertising Your Campground : Creating Promotions and Deals by Alicia Williams and Making the Right Decisions & Avoiding Big Mistakes by Peter Pelland.
- The Ultimate Insurance Panel, by a group of experts.
- Entertaining Your Guests With Activities and Themed Weekends.
- Business Assessment — Where Are You Today and Where Are You Going? by Larry Brownfield.
- Preparing to Finance Your Improvements by Mia Caetano Johnson.
- Learn from the Experts, a round-table discussion.
- A workshop on Catapulting Your Campground to be Its Best.
In addition to the seminars and workshops, the event will feature the vendor expo, annual auction and awards luncheon.
For full details and to register, click here.