Located just an hour northeast of Houston, the Preserve RV Resort officially launched today (Oct. 4) in Cleveland, Texas, offering “amenity-rich” sites averaging 10,000 square feet.
According to a press release, the development also features five fishing lakes, 1.2 miles of white sandy beach on the Trinity River, hiking, biking and equestrian trails, swimming pools and pavilions. Model sites are complete and preview tours are underway.
The Preserve RV Resort offers three ownership amenity packages, in addition to either a resort cottage or equestrian option. Owners can also select from a limited number of waterfront private sites.
Other amenities include:
· Private gated security entrance.
· Resort cottages.
· Guest RV sites.
· Large outdoor pavilion & meeting area.
· Community events and entertainment.
· Swimming pools.
· Expansive clubhouse and resort style pool under development.
· Welcome center (under construction).
For more information visit www.PreserveRVResort.com.