Online voting is open now for the National Association of RV Parks and Campground’s (ARVC) Young Professionals (YP) Committee Chair position, according to officials from the YP Committee.
The candidates for the chair position are:
- Heather Blankenship, Co-chair ARVC Young Professionals and owner of the Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Alycia Clover, Co-owner of three Alabama parks, Island Retreat Park, Birmingham South RV Park and Luxury RV Resort
- Rachel Godbout, director of national operations at Advanced Outdoor Solutions
- Hannah Piper, current ARVC Young Professional’s social chair and operations manager at Evergreen Campsites & Resorts in Wisc.
YP members who can vote should have received an email from [email protected], with their unique voting information.
You will be able to view the candidates’ bios in the voting portal. To review full bios, please select the blue “i” icon to the right of each candidates name.
Each member receives one vote, which can be made online or in-person. The online portion will be open until Wed., Oct. 23. In-person voting will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at the ARVC YP meeting at the Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (OHCE).
- Elected to a three-year term, no more than two full consecutive terms;
- Serves as the ARVC YP Committee representative on the ARVC Board of Directors; and
- Responsible for providing leadership to the ARVC YP Committee and promoting and advancing the mission and goals of the ARVC YP Committee to ensure the program is successful.
Contact ARVC YP staff liaison Madeline Hinkfuss at [email protected] with any questions.