“Rollin’ on TV,” in concert with Forest River Inc., is raffling off a customized No Boundaries 16.8 model to raise money for Care Camps, the non-profit organization that seeks to provide a camping adventure for children with cancer.
A number of Rollin’ n TV sponsors and suppliers helped transform the customized “Super No-Bo” into a one-of-a-kind showpiece that will stand out anywhere, making the winner of this raffle one proud, happy camper. Tickets can be purchased here. All proceeds for the ticket sales go to Care Camps.
Among the unique features provided for this grand prize No-Bo:
Go Power! Solar System
- 400 watts of solar (4- flexible solar panels)
- 250ah Lithium Battery
- 2000-watt inverter charge combo (with remote)
- 30-amp Solar controller
Carefree of Colorado Power Awning
- Altitude w/ Carbon Fiber FLXguard, BT- anti-flap kit
- HD support poles
No Dirty Water
- Two-stage water purification system
- Air 360+ multi-directional antenna with 4G LTE / Wi FI Gateway router
- Custom aluminum wheels
- Custom, full graphics package
Watch for this decked out Super No-Bo heading down the highway or in a campground. You can purchase a $20 raffle ticket at rollinontv.com.