The RV Industry Association (RVIA) announced the newly elected and re-elected members of its board of directors. Voting closed on Sept. 29 as official representatives from member companies cast their votes for a record 22 candidates running for seven open positions.
The 21-member board of directors have the highest level of authority in the association’s organizational structure and are responsible for association matters including setting and overseeing strategy and policy related to critical topics such as standards, marketing, government affairs, events, industry education and association finances.
All newly elected board members are expected to be at the board meeting on Nov. 12, taking place during the RV Dealers Association’s 2019 RV Dealers Convention and Expo in Las Vegas, Nev., for transition and orientation training. Members of the newly elected board will serve a three-year position, set to begin Jan. 1, 2020. They include:
• Bob Martin, president and CEO, Thor Industries Inc.
• Matthew Miller, president, Newmar Corp.
Park Model Manufacturer:
• Dick Grymonprez, director of park model sales, Champion/Athens Park Model RVs.
• Matt Carboneau, district manager, WESCO Distribution• Mary Poulliot vice president of sales and marketing, Thetford Corp.
• Bill Rogers, president, Keystone Automotive Operations/NTP-STAG.
• Jeff Sather, president and CEO, Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.