Launched earlier this summer, the new awards program gives recognition to campgrounds across the U.S. in a variety of categories, according to a press release. Through this program, RVshare’s mission is to help travelers design their best camping experience, while also recognizing the outstanding commitment to excellence of leading campground operators.
After hundreds of nominations following “The Campies” announcement, RVshare is proud to announce this year’s winners as:
- Best Views: Dark Sky Campground in Kanab, Utah
- Best Wi-Fi and Remote-Friendly Experience: Spacious Skies Balsam Woods in Abbott, Maine
- Best On-site Amenities: Verde Ranch RV Resort in Verde, Ariz.
- Best Festival RV Experience: Wildwood Revival Festival in Arnoldsville, Ga.
- Best Motor Speedway Tailgate Experience: Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pa.
- Best College Tailgate Experience: Auburn RV Park at Leisure Time Campground at Auburn University
- Best Pet-Friendly Campground: Lake George RV Park in Lake George, N.Y.
- Best Waterfront Campground: Malaekahana Beach Campground in Kahuku, Hawaii
- Best Family-Friendly Campground: Spacious Skies Seven Maples in Hancock, N.H.
- Best National Park Campground: Watchman Campground in Springdale, Utah, near Zion National Park
- Best Luxury RV Resort: Camp Margaritaville in Auburndale, Fla.
- Best Boondocking Experience: Shadow Mountain Dispersed Camping in Jackson Hole, Wyo.
“RVshare is on a mission to provide guidance to renters through their travel planning process, while also supporting campgrounds across the country and their commitment to excellence,” said RVshare’s Vice President of Marketing Martijn Scheijbeler. “RVshare is proud to give recognition to these organizations, which will then allow travelers to feel confident in their decisions, knowing that they can look forward to the experiences and amenities that are most important to them. Connecting travelers with these campgrounds will ultimately lead to their own growth and expansion, as well as the flourishing of the RV and camping industry overall.”
On July 19, RVshare welcomed all RV travelers, past renters, campground owners and travel enthusiasts to nominate their favorite campgrounds in a number of categories, including the best luxury RV resort, best family and pet-friendly campgrounds, best Wi-Fi, remote-friendly experience and many others. Nominations closed on Aug. 19 and then the top finalists were then distributed to a carefully selected group of panelists to make their final selections. This year’s panelists included a range of RV travel experts, influencers, spokespeople, editors, hosts and bestselling authors in the outdoor and RV travel space.
All panelists were researched and designated based on their involvement and commitment to the RV and camping industry. A full list of panelists and their biographies can be found at rvshare.com/campies.
For more information about the RVshare Campers’ Choice Awards and this year’s winners, visit rvshare.com/campies.