TengoInternet, the oldest and largest wireless Internet provider for the outdoor hospitality industry, today (Jan. 31) announced 29 new customers in 11 U.S. states and two Canadian provinces.
As the industry’s largest provider, TengoInternet offers comprehensive network and guest services that properties need to increase occupancy and guest satisfaction, according to a news release. With these new locations TengoInternet manages more than 900 wireless networks across 49 states, Canada and Mexico.
TengoInternet’s new customers include:
- Arrowhead Point Resort and Cabins, Colorado.
- Asheville West KOA and Lake Waldo’s Beach Campground, both in North Carolina.
- Aurora Acres, Beginning Point RV Park, Belle Parc, Oak Harbor Lodging and RV Park, Peppertree RV Resort and Pleasant Lake RV Resort, all in Florida.
- Denali Grizzly Bear Park and Rivers Edge RV Park, both in Alaska.
- Dream Catcher RV Park, New Mexico.
- Fawn Meadows RV, Alberta.
- Green River Lake State Park, Kentucky.
- KOA Lake Isabella, Novato RV Park and Vineyard RV Park, all in California.
- Big Oak River Camp, Lakeview MHC, Las Raices Ranch, Magnolia Lake RV Park, Ol’ 90 RV Park, Rambling Vines RV Park, TLC RV Community and Shady Oaks, all in Texas.
- Osage Beach RV Park, Missouri.
- Page Springs Resort, Arizona.
- Sunshine Valley, British Columbia.
- Teton Valley Campground, Idaho.
“Our customers face increasing wireless connectivity expectations of guests and new operating requirements in a challenging outdoor network environment” said Eric Stumberg, CEO and co-founder, TengoInternet. “Our flexible solutions, expertise in provisioning and supporting private wireless networks and focus on our customers continue to be recognized and rewarded in the industry.”
TengoInternet is the largest high-speed wireless internet managed service provider to the outdoor hospitality industry. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, TengoInternet delivers turnkey WiFi solutions for hospitality operators and the guests they serve through its award winning network design, installation, management and guest support services. TengoInternet currently manages high speed wired and wireless networks for more than 900 RV resorts, campgrounds, hotels and marinas in 49 states, Canada and Mexico. For additional information, visit www.tengointernet.com or call (512) 469-7660.