The Virtual Hospitality Expo kicks off today (Sept. 15) at 11 a.m. (EDT) and runs through Thursday at www.virtualhospitalityexpo.com.
Registration will take place for the entire time the expo is open. Registration is $100 per venue and up to five other people may attend the expo for the $100 fee utilizing a businesses’ name and password of the owner or registrant.
The show features over a dozen vendors and numerous “Open Forums.” The forum topics are:
- “Listening to the Experts like Consultants, Accountants, Insurance Companies, Bankers and Professional Campers”
- “How to draw Non-RVers to your campground by providing cabins, yurts, park models, unique tents, and covered wagons to stay in”
- “Making your Computer Work for You” Use it for websites, reservations, social networking, providing Wi-Fi and credit card processing”
- “The Pros and Cons of Franchises”, hear it from the participants (and the audience too)
- “Joining an Association, Why You Should!,” learn from leaders of state associations the many benefits of working together with other businesses
- “Millennials are Our Future”, young people love to travel, stay in glamping structures, need to communicate with others and they are spurring our industries.
The forums will be recorded and access to the event will remain open “On Demand” until Dec. 31.